more out of your summer and not behind a register. Here at Camp Merz we provide employment that is sure to
get you away from the boring desk job and put you in the great outdoors. Summer Camp is a great place to get
experience working with children and develop good teaching, social, and
Now there's nothing's wrong with spending the summer bored behind a register,
but consider this:
- Live, play, and work in the great outdoors
- Go on active adventures
- Experience new things
- Make new friends from all over
- Bank more money that you think
- You don’t have to drive to work or buy food
- Become a child's hero.
Camp jobs offer valuable skill-building, leadership training, and enrichment
opportunities found nowhere else. The benefits go far beyond a paycheck, too.
Business managers often note
that experience as a camp counselor translates into excellent management and
personnel skills. College credit can
sometimes be obtained from working at camp; check with your college advisor
to see if you qualify.
- Master real-life problem-solving skills;
- Have a significant and positive influence in
the lives of children;
- Develop greater self-understanding;
- Participate in experiences that enhance
- Develop/expand a network of peer relations.